Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Letter from Judy Ford

Dear Girls, (to me you will always be girls!)

By now most of you are mothers and some of you may even be grandmothers. Many of you may even have teenage daughters just like you were when you were at Orot. Time does not stand still and we have all grown older. I see some students from time to time and I am amazed that they recognize me, I don’t always recognize the generally because of the scarves or hat that they are wearing.

I must tell you that some of my most special memories are of the Shabbatot and tiyulim that I spent with you and Sapir. I can still remember the untidy rooms and my attempts to get you to tidy them up. I am sure those of you with teenagers have the same up hill battle every day.

My husband and I still live in the same apartment in Petach Tikva. All our children are married, BH we have many grandchildren and several great grandchildren.
You can find me on face book and if you want you can send me an e-mail from time to time. My address is ford17@013.net.il I will be happy to hear all about your lives since the last time me meet.

This photo of my husband and myself was taken at our granddaughter’s wedding on the 1st January this year. My granddaughter is 19 and just finished Sherut Leumi.

My regards to you all, Purim Sameach and Pesach Kasher Ve'Sameach.

Judy

No comments: